Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why am I a Whore?



How come, if a girl sends a picture like this to someone, then they are considered a whore? 

whore

  [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor]  Show IPA
noun
1.
a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usuallyfor money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
verb (used without object), whored, whor·ing.
2.
to act as a whore.
3.
to consort with whores.
verb (used with object), whored, whor·ing.
4.
Obsolete to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.
Origin: 
before 1100; Middle English, Old English hōre;  cognate with GermanHure, Old Norse hōra;  akin to Gothic hors  harlot, Latin cārus  dear

A whore, by standard definition is a girl who has had intercourse for money. Well what if this girl doesn't have sex for money? What if this girl has only had sex with one guy and only had sex because they liked them?

Well what if this is me? I've had sex with one person. I spent the most part of a year trying to build up my confidence to tell this boy - George (anonymous) that I liked him. Eventually, when I did tell him, he had a girlfriend so I had to wait even longer and my confidence was crushed. When he broke up with his girlfriend, we started hanging out and I thought to myself, oh maybe he actually likes me and wants to try something now!!!! So we hung out once or twice and talked all the time. I spent all my time talking about him and one day, we were supposed to hang out and ended up sleeping together. It wasn't planned and was my first time. I was nervous - no terrified - but I thought that he wanted something. It turns out, he didn't want a relationship. We remained friends but with tension. I still liked him and he continued to lead me one. We slept together a few more times before finally sitting down and having a long discussion where we shared a lot about ourselves. He shared his past and I shared mine. Ever since then, we've been best friends. We've slept together once or twice since then but both of us knew that nothing was going to happen. It was just for fun. After many months, I've finally gotten over him and we're amazingly close - we even give each other dating advice. He brought me to my first party and I'm one of the only people he shares his feelings with.

Now, lately, I've found a few guys attractive. Most importantly, there have been two guys that I have found attractive. About two months ago, I found this one guy attractive - let's call him Paul for anonymity sake. Well Paul and I talked all the time, snapchat and facebook you know (he doesn't have a cell phone). Well we talked for a while and I really liked him. It seemed almost like we had something and we even kissed. After a while of asking, I finally sent him a picture of myself in just my underthings then progressed to less. I was nervous that he'd tell people or share but I only sent them on snapchat and I knew he didn't save them so I felt okay about that. Well then after a while, he said he only wanted to be friends. So I stopped talking to him because I felt hurt and humiliated. I was over him but I actually had been irritated with him because he only talked when he felt like it and it felt like he ignored him. Si I was kinda glad he ignored me and I was glad we stopped talking. And he breathed really heavily.

Well, around the time I stopped liking Paul, I started liking Dan (anonymous again). Now Dan is so much cuter than Paul. I've never talked to Dan but he seems nicer and George is one of his best friends. And he seems nice. Well we talked and I liked him a little better. So I liked him. Well, I sent some of these pictures to Dan too because I thought that maybe that was okay. Now, the other day, I caught Paul talking to Dan and they kept glancing at me. I caught some words here and there and it almost seemed like they were talking about me and the pictures. Ever since then, Dan hasn't talked to me and the next day, Paul was all over me.

I almost wondered if Paul was just jealous that I was talking to Dan. Well now Dan is ignoring my messages on facebook and snapchat.

I just don't understand what the big deal is! I'm not a whore!!! Yes I've sent these pictures but I've only slept with one person!! ONE!!!! How does that make me a whore!!! It just doesn't make any sense!!! Guys can send or post pictures like this or worse:
and get congratulated!!! They can let their dicks hang loose and be considered masters!!! What the hell is wrong with society!!! I'm a good person so why should I be called things like this? It just doesn't make sense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment