Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I will forever me addicted...

There aren't words enough to describe how much I love this show. It never fails to make me laugh and cry, sometimes at the same time. I was introduced to it during a time when I didn't really have much reason to smile. Supernatural pulled me through. And it continues to lift me up and carry me through again and again. When I don't have anyone to rely on, I know help and comfort is just one episode away. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are both amazing actors. I owe them and their characters in Supernatural more than words could ever describe. 
In love with this show!!!!













1 comment:

  1. Oh my god yes!!! I will forever be addicted to this as well!!! They're just so adorable and sexy and delicous!!! Why can't they be my lovers???

    ReplyDelete