Monday, February 10, 2014

Sorry...you lost me

You know there comes a time when you have to say no. You have to say "sorry buddy but you're taking up way too much of my time." Well maybe now is that time. I can't get over him no matter how hard I try. I tried finding someone new and cutting all communication but as soon as I see him, everything comes rushing back and I don't know what to do with it. So, I let it all in and let that wall that I've been building for what feels like forever break down. All those bricks that were lay down, cemented with my heavy tears and happy memories as I tried to bury them away. But now, I met someone who makes me forget; and even if it's just for a little while - even if all those thoughts come rushing back - just a little while is good enough for me. I want to learn how to live without you.




No comments:

Post a Comment