Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Insomnia is a bitch....

We used to be best friends. I met you every night, and stayed with you for hours and hours. You were there for me when I didn't have anything else to do, or anywhere else to go. You enveloped me in your comforting arms every time I was sad, lonely, or just plain bored. Why have you left me? What did I do to deserve this? I can't live without you. I've only seen you for two hours at a time a week. That's not enough to sustain me. No matter what pills I take or methods I try, nothing can bring you back to me. Sleep, I still still love you. Come back to me sleep. I need you. I didn't mean to hurt you. Without you I can't function properly. Moving my limbs is a constant struggle and just typing these words hurts my body. My eyes are constantly searing and food doesn't sound like such a great idea. I can't be happy and I can't be sad. You took everything from me when you left. I need you back. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Come back sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment