Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last Words

http://celebs.allwomenstalk.com/last-words-from-famous-people

Bob Marley: "money can't buy life"

John Lennon: "I'm shot" as he stumbled into his home after be shot four times

J.M. Barrie: "I can't sleep"

Thomas Edison: "It's very beautiful over there"

George Harrison: "Love one another"

Frida Khalo: “I hope the exit is joyful and hope never to return”

Leonardo Da Vinci: “I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have”

Elizabeth Barrett Browning: "Beautiful"

Anna Pavlova: "Get my swan costume ready"

Steve Jobs: "oh wow oh wow oh wow"

Groucho Marx: “Die my dear? Why, that’s the last thing I’ll do!” 

Princess Diana: “My God. What’s happened?”

Leo Tolstoy: “I love many things, I love all people”. 

James Dean: “This guy’s got to stop - he’ll see us” 

Pablo Picasso: "Drink to Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment