Friday, July 11, 2014

Brantley

Look Mom! I'm standing with Daddy!





Aww Lexi holding the baby!!

Look at those chubby cheeks and those cute little eyelids and that little button nose and those long little fingers!!!

This feels so long ago!!! But look at that smile!!!

I love this picture!! Look at that smile!!

1st Valentine's!!!

Hand on the cheek pose!!! So adorable!!

Snuggle with Mommy after bath time!!

Sitting in the car!!! So adorable!!! I love this pic!!!

I love the baby robe!!! He's too chubby for it now!!!

First time in the high chair!!! He loved it!!! So adorable!!


Love the little smirk!!!

Mommy and Brantley snuggling together!!!

Love his little laugh!!!

Aww little baby sleeping!!!

Another little laugh from baby B!!!

Aww!!! Newborn baby pic!!!

I love this picture so much!!!!

Smiling up at grammy!!! You can tell he was giggling!!

Loves his gumbo seat and loves being outside!!! So adorable!!!

So Cute!!!

Aww giggling with Daddy!!!

Cute when he's sleeping!!

Haha!! So cute!!

Dada and Baby B time!!

Look at that smile!!

Aww!!!

Out cold!!!

Look at that laugh!!

Something's funny to him!!!

So adorable!!!

He likes his horse!!

First time going up to Grandpa's grave

In Dada's truck

Loving his stroller and glasses!!

More stroller time!!! Loving it!!!

Absolutely loves the stroller!!!


Shopping with Muma!!!

Giggle giggle!!

Love that new face!!! It's a cute family pic!!

What are you looking at Baby B!

Look at that cute face!!

Snuggle up with Dada!! Look at those little Chuncka rolls!!!

Watching hockey with grandpa 

Spending time with Grandpa Jaynes


Selfies with Muma

Shop till you drop!!

Another cute family portrait

Mom! I'm way too old for you to hold me. I can sit by myself now. Love it!!

Cute picture!

Uncle Tyler time!!!

Mom!! What did I say!

More selfies!!



Auntie Chelsea time!!


Adorable

Cute family pic!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure you understand how happy this post makes me :)

    ReplyDelete