Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Early Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
So, tomorrow is the seventeenth birthday of the best friend in the entire world. Her name is obviously Alyssa Sanville....I mean what else would it be. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know just how crazily amazing she is and how much more amazing she has been becoming. I'm sure she'll get even greater in the years to come, because everyone knows that things get better with age. ANYWAY, tomorrow, I will post something even longer and awesomer because that's what I do. But, oh hey Lyssa! I see you there reading this....you little creeper. So, I love you and happy early birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're right!!! I am pretty amazing!!! I do love it and I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete