Thursday, January 16, 2014

Midnight Memories - Favorite songs from the album

I love this song so much!!! You & I is an amazingly beautiful song!! It's the perfect love song!! I especially love Harry's solo in the chorus!!! It's just so perfect and I love how raw it sounds when he sings you and I.
Alright now this song, is just plain awesome!!! It's the perfect partying song and makes me feel so awesome!! I just love it so much and it's so sexy!!
Little Black Dress is super sexy and I like this.
Little White Lies is so cute!! I like it and I love the sexy inuendos in it to!!! ;) I love the beginning: If the room was burning, I wouldn't even notice!!! Your hands touching me, they're touching me.
And your eyes keep saying things.
They say of what we do
When it's only me and you.
I can't concentrate.
That's definitely a sexual inuendo and it's so hot!!!You say you're a good girl
But I know you would girl
'Cause you've been telling me all night.
That's hot too!!!! Ahhh it's just so awesome!!!

Happily is cute!! I like it!! I love the beginning!!! You don't understand, you don't understand
What you do to me when you hold his hand.
We were meant to be but a twist of fate
Made it so we had to walk away. 
Louis' solo is so hot!! I wonder if he knows that I've touched your skin.
And if he feels my traces in your hair
I'm sorry, love, but I don't really care.
Midnight Memories is just plain AWESOME!!!! I love Louis' solo!! I love how Harry starts it: straight off the plane to a new hotel, just touched down you could never tell!! Then Liam's solo: 5 foot something with the skinny jeans!!! God is that so sexy!!!
Alright this song is sweet!!! I love how they're just so upfront.  I love the chorus it's just so sexy!!! Does he know you can move it like that?
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
Does he know you're out and I want you so bad?
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
Tonight you're mine, baby.
Does he know that you'll never go back?
And I love how it's so obvious that they're talking about sex!!! I catch your eye then you turn away
But there's no hiding the smile on your face
Inside and out, baby, head to toe
He's not around, girl, you let me know
I love Strong!! It's just so cute!! I love the beat too!!! My hands,
Your hands
Tied up
Like two ships.

Drifting
Weightless.
Waves try to break it.
I'd do anything to save it.
Why is it so hard to say it?

My heart,
Your heart
Sit tight like book ends.

Pages
Between us
Written with no end.
So many words we're not saying.
Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone.
You make me strong.
I love the beginning!!! 
I love Better Than Words too!!! It's so cute and I love how Louis and Zayn have solos. It just makes it seem like they're singing to Eleanor and Perrie and it's so cute!!
These are my favorite parts!!!On the horizon.
Oh, well, I know, I know, I know, I know the sun will be rising
Back home.
And On the horizon.
Oh, well, I know, I know, I know, I know the moon will be rising
Back home.
I didn't like this song at first but its grown on me. I love the beat and the chorus!! It's so cute!! Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment