Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Seventeenth Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I went on youtube, trying to find funny birthday songs, so I could post one here. And I saw this one, and it said that it was cute and you could give it to someone as a gift. So, I was like, alright. And I watched it. And it turned out to be totally different than I expected. It's completely messed up, but I couldn't help but laugh the whole freaking time. So, here it is just so you can laugh too. And just to clear things up, I in no way think you're adopted, a mistake, or a clone. Though that last one might be kinda cool. 

This dog is cute.

Alright, so, it's your birthday, in case you were wondering. It's your seventeenth actually. Which means that you are going to Europe very soon, and we will also be graduating highschool in less than two years. Like a year and a half. I can't wait, and I know you can't either!

So, this is your day. You spend so much of your time making me happy, and I really appreciate it. You listen to me and you tell me when I'm being stupid, and you laugh at me when I drool. It's really a great friendship we have. But, today is your day, and you need to know just how much your appreciated by everyone around you. Not just me. You're an amazingly special person and people like you are hard to find. With everything you've been given in life, you'd have expected that you'd be on your knees by now. I know I would. But not you. You're strong. You keep pushing on even when things get really tough. And when you don't feel like you can anymore, well, that's what I'm here for. I'm your third leg for when yours aren't working (literally). And then there's the fact that you're overwhelmingly beautiful. I mean it's crazy how beautiful you are. It's seriously not fair, and I'm not saying that in any way because it's your birthday. I mean seriously, with that much beauty, you must be an alien. A very cute one anyway.

Well, I don't really need to give you a novel here, and you'll see why after you get your present tonight. Let's just say that you're going to be occupied for a long time. And you might want to buy some tissues. 

Lastly, (because I feel like I've just written an essay), you are the best thing ever to happen to the world. If you haven't already, I suggest you go check facebook and twitter. Love you to the moon and back big sis!!!! (yes, I'll let you admit you're older than me just this once). <3

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!!!!! I love you too!!! You're just amazing!!! And that song made me laugh so hard!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!! God it's my new favorite birthday song!!! I can't wait to see what my present is!!! See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete