Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So many mixed emotions....

A collaboration of poems I found that all explain perfectly how I'm feeling. Sometimes it's hard to put even your own feelings into words even to your best friend. How are you supposed to squeeze into the conversation "And oh hey, yeah I'm depressed, wallowing in my own tears, and I don't know how to get out of this pit. Wanna help me?" Sometimes it's hard to even explain it to yourself, which is something I've found recently. So, I found these poems so I can use other's words to explain how I'm feeling. It's a horrible feeling...worse than I've ever felt. And I just hope that I can get out. That's hard when I don't have help, but it's hard to have help when no one understands. It's hard for someone to understand when you can't explain. So, here goes nothing....





















No comments:

Post a Comment